Getting the outer envelope opened is half the battle for most direct marketers. So why is so much direct mail still sent in dull, white envelopes of just a few shapes and sizes?
Because for too long, it’s been expensive and time-consuming to create eye-catching, full color, personalized direct mail letter packages.
But now, the MailAppeal™ format solves that. For only a few cents more than a simple postcard, MailAppeal enables you to send complete, hard-hitting letter packages that generate far greater ROI than a postcard.
MailAppeal’s fresh, unexpected envelope design includes:
- Colorful, personalized messaging on all sides to engage the reader
- Large, easy-open “pull tab”: makes opening the envelope fun
- Printed inside of envelope: a high-impact “full page ad” of your offer!
- 250% more ad space than a traditional self-mailer
- Unique, off-center flap and fold to pique curiosity
- Stands ¼” above a regular envelope but mails at the letter rate
Even better: your MailAppeal mailing can be personalized with variable data print (VDP) copy, photos, graphics, and web-based features such as PURLs, QR codes, and mobile messages, in quantities of 1,000 and up.
Recent studies indicate that 30 to 50 percent of all direct mail sent is never opened. Even if you have a strong offer and a high-quality list, your mailing needs every possible, affordable advantage.
MailAppeal gives you that “edge” just when you need it: when your target is deciding whether to open your envelope. The experience “flows” like this:
- First, the bright colors and large “pull tab” make opening the envelope almost irresistible.
- A personalized letter and other full-color components greet your target, and a surprise:
- The personalized inside of the envelope is like a full-page ad for your offer, delivering added impact for your message
When you can give your audience an experience like that for only slightly more than the cost of a traditional postcard, can you really afford not to use, or at least test, MailAppeal?